Consulting and Software Development
We are a Japanese software company founded in 1982, comprised of about 100 experts of mathematical science.
Here are some of the subjetcts of our recent projects. As you see, they are very diverse in the fields and the technologies employed.
- Optimize the production plan for a new smart factory
- Update the existing credit model with the latest technologies
- Arrange biological data for machine learning and visualization
- Create a new middleware for a quantum computer
- Enable process simulation and GPU acceleration
- Create a search engine that responds to ambiguous phrases
- Add functions to programs that have been maintained for 30 years
- Implement anomaly detection engine to embedded system
- Improve the accuracy of image processing by 5%
- Seamless interoperability of various analytics tools on the platform via dataflow and workflow.
- Easy deployment as web application.
- Each component on VAP can be used as an analytics engine in your own system.
- NTT DATA Mathematical Systems Inc.
- 1F Shinanomachi Rengakan, 35,Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo 160-0016, JAPAN
Telephone +81 3-3358-1701
Facsimilie +81 3-3358-1727
Today's 'AI' is powered by mathematical science, which we have been engaged in for a few decades. Not a single method can address
all the broad problems originated from current digitalized world.
To achieve the desired goal with sufficient precision, we need to choose the proper mathematical model and algorithm for each customers' problem.
We are always customer oriented and never stick to novel techniques.
Instead, we serve you as a 'curator' of mathematical science and are proud to offer you the right solution through our consulting and software development projects.
Packages and Platform
We develop various analytic tools that solve some typical problems in the field of data-mining, machine learning, simulation and optimization. These help us to solve our customers' problems in a cost- and time-efficient manner.
Recently, a customer will use a mathematical science based technique very frequently. And they should be incorporated in their systems and platforms that are available to non-experts.
In Our Visual Analytics Platform (VAP), you can develop your own mathematical models and solve them by our analytics tools such as machine learning, simulation and optimization. Then VAP enables you to deploy the results and/or your own analytics scheme itself to the user's own platform.
We note three major aspects of VAP: